Minkondzo ya Tinghwazi
Pastor Strike Manganye
Hosts Minkondzo Ya Tinghwazi
Guest : Forence Khosa
FLORENCE KHOSA Biography
Born : 7 July 1935
Education : Primary Education : 1942 – 1950
: Junior Secondary Education: 1951 – 1953
: Professional Training: Home Economics: 1954 – 1955
: Senior Certificate: 1960
- Training of the Blind : 1978 : Jairos Jerry : Rhodesia : Bulawayo
- Organizational Development, Participatory Needs Assessment and Fund Raising: 1995 – 1975 with Swiss Mission.
- Booking keeping: 1974 – 1975 with Swiss Mission in South Africa.
Work experience :
Teacher : Home Economics:
- Shirley School : 1956 – 1964
- Elim School : 1965 – 1973
- Vutshila project (Poverty Alleviation) 1974 – 1984 as Managing Director
- Workshop and Mobility Training with Rivoni Society for the Blind 1976 – 1984 as Facilitator and Deputy Director.
- 1985 – 1991 : Part time at Giyani Nursing College : Examination Section
Service on Management Board of Lemana High School, Rivoni and Elim Hospital.
Worked as a Social worker in the Evangelical Presbyterian Church.
Currently serving as a committee member of the Victim Empowerment Programe, as Tresurer.
Current Position :
Direct of Elim Hlanganani Society for the care of the aged, with a staff of 25, 19 Full Time care givers and 74 Volunteers.
Received on 1 July 2005 the PAUL HARRIS FELLOW award The Rotary Foundation of Rotary international.
Forence, you're a LEGEND!